• Exercise of the profession
The main legislative and statutory texts governing the exercise of the profession of land surveyor-expert are the following ones:
- Law ordinale of May 7th, 1946 establishing the Order of the Land surveyors-experts (JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) in May 8th, 1946).
- Decree of May 31st, 1996 carrying(wearing) regulation(payment) of the profession and the code of the professional homework(duties) (JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) in June 12th, 1996).
- Order of July 10th, 1996 concerning the registration(inscription) in the picture(board) of the order of the Land surveyors-experts and in the preliminary statement(declaration) in conformance with the free service offer (JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) in July 19th, 1996).
Internal regulation(payment) of the profession.
Other texts concern directly the profession, in particular:
- Order of September 9th, 1996 concerning the gratitude(recognition) of qualification for the exercise of the profession of expert land surveyor (JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) in September 17th, 1996).
- Order of September 9th, 1996 fixing the modalities of the training(formation) to the management or to the real estate intervention for the land surveyors-experts (+ appendix) (JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) in September 19th, 1996).
- Order of September 9th, 1996 fixing the model of the registers of money orders(mandates) held by the expert land surveyors authorized to exercise a real estate activity (+ appendices) (JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) in September 19th, 1996).
- Decree of March 17th, 1997 concerning the diploma of land land surveyor-expert freed(delivered) by the government ( DPLG) (JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) in September 17th, 1997).